Hi, I’m Christine Laureano
The Claims Cleaner and Conversion Copywriter.
I write research-based, high-converting copy that sweeps away any FDA-flagging claims and builds your brand based on your unique difference in the marketplace.
When you want growth campaigns free of jargon, filler-adjectives
I’m your strategic partner.
With 25+ years of client experience, I see marketing issues and funnel gaps that increase your bounce rates and lower your conversions. And change that.
“You may have been taught a system or formula to magically convert every person in the world into your raving fans and customers. As great as that would be, marketing doesn’t work that way. It’s not a one-size-fits all activity.”
In case you want to know a little bit more about my experiences, and how I left corporate to nurture my quirky entrepreneurial talents.
- BS degree in marketing and computer science (yep, geeky too) from the State University Of New York at Geneseo
- Corporate experiences with Xerox, Hamilton Avnet (An Avnet Co)
- As as a freelance copywriter and marketing consultant over the past 25 years, I have written and produced personal development programs, written copy and content for NEC, ADT, UNICOM Global, Image Graphics, Cameron Advertising, Silverite Construction Company, and have created the marketing materials, catalogs and content for my personal brands.
- The brands I have created: Hampton Baby (a line of soft, handmade baby clothes), Bliss Chocolate (Artisan crafted chocolates), Ba6 Botanicals (Handcrafted small-batch manufacturer of All-Natural Skin & Body Care products)
- Certified through Copyhackers in 10X Landing Pages and 10X Emails
- Certified Content Marketer through Copyblogger
- Certified Professional Coach – CoachU
- Head Coach and Copywriting Subject Matter Expert at Indie Business Network (currently)
- Copy Writing
- Information Architecture
- Content Strategy
- Product Reviews
I’m a sucker for good copy. The World needs more it. You can help.
Let's Start a Conversation
Sign up on the form here and I’ll also send you The Claim-Free Copy Checklist.